We stock a wide range of key blanks for motorcycles and similar vehicles, including all metal blanks, plastic top blanks and blanks suitable for transponder chipped keys. We are also able to clone the chip from most existing transponder motorcycle keys, we require the bike at our workshop to do this.
TYPES OF MOTORCYCLE KEYS:
1. Metal non-transponder motorcycle keys
Many older motorcycles and some new ones do not have an immobiliser system fitted to the vehicle and therefore do not have a transponder chip inside the key. These are the simplest bike keys to produce and can be made from a sample key you bring into us, a valid key number or a lock you bring into us if all keys are lost.
2. Plastic Head non-transponder motorcycle keys
We also stock a wide range of plastic head motorcycle key blanks. Some customers prefer them as they are easier to turn in the lock and may look more like the original key.
3. Motorcycle keys with a transponder chip inside the key head
Many newer bikes have an immobiliser system and consequently there is a transponder chip in the key head that deactivates the immobiliser system when the key is inserted into the ignition. We can clone 90% of all motorcycle transponder chips. We need your key and your bike at our workshop to do this. We also cut the key blade from a sample key you bring into us, a valid key number or the ignition lock if all keys are lost.
HOW WE MAKE MOTORCYCLE KEYS
We can make motorcycle keys from a copy of the key brought into us with the vehicle concerned, a valid key number or a lock
• The metal key is decoded and cut from a pattern key that you bring into us on a CNC machine for unrivalled accuracy
• It can also be cut from a valid key number using database software
• Alternatively it can be made from a vehicle lock that you bring into us
• The transponder chip is then cloned to suit your specific motorcycle here at our workshop