top of page
Discounts, updates and exclusive benefits to allied trades
We are pleased to offer genuine allied trades people membership of our TradeSmart scheme. If you are currently trading as a locksmith, vehicle dealership, second-hand vehicle dealer, auto electrician or vehicle repair shop, you can apply for trade membership by filling out the form further down this page. Once accepted, you will be issued with a TradeSmart membership card which you can use at our Bournemouth store. TradeSmart cards can also be issued to you in person at our store, please bring proof of your trade credentials.
1. Discounted prices** when you shop in person at our Bournemouth store
2. A regular e-mail newsletter to keep you up-to-date with new products and services
3. Access for Automotive Locksmiths Only to a private and secure trade forum
** 10% off Car Keys, Car Key Programming and Car Key Repairs. Applies to approved TradeSmart members who buy in person from our store in Bournemouth and bring their membership card with them. Excludes our mobile automotive locksmithing services.
TradeSmart Membership Terms:
1. Customers must be currently trading as either a locksmith, vehicle dealership, second-hand vehicle dealer, auto electrician or vehicle repair shop in order to apply to join our TradeSmart scheme.
2. Once approved, TradeSmart members may receive occasional newsletters by e-mail, keeping them informed of our latest products, prices and services. If a TradeSmart member no longer wishes to receive these newsletters they may opt out at any time. This will not affect their entitlement to other member benefits.
3. A TradeSmart member can cancel his or her membership at any time upon the return of their membership card.
4. Bournemouth Car Key Company can remove a TradeSmart member from the scheme at any time. We will usually only do this if abuse of these membership terms is detected.
5. TradeSmart membership cards may only be used by the member that originally signed up to our TradeSmart scheme and are not transferable to other individuals, companies or organisations.
6. Bournemouth Car Key Company reserve the right to amend TradeSmart membership benefits and terms or cancel the TradeSmart scheme altogether at any time.
Please Note: If more than one individual within a company wishes to join our TradeSmart scheme, it is necessary for each individual to apply. TradeSmart membership is per person, not per company, and each member is treated separately. This is done to protect our TradeSmart members and to protect us as well. Thank-you for understanding.
We will contact you by email with your TradeSmart membership number once your membership is approved. Your TradeSmart membership card(s) will follow shortly afterwards in the post.
bottom of page